This policy is effective as of September 15, 2019.
This Agreement applies to anyone that uses our Sites, regardless of if you are a registered or unregistered user. In order to use our Sites, you must accept this Agreement, by either registering for a new account on our Sites or continuing to use the Sites. By agreeing to these Terms, you confirm that you are of legal age, or have parental/legal guardian consent, to enter a binding contract with the Company, and comply with the terms in this Agreement.
You must maintain the security of your account credentials for any of our Sites, including any usernames and passwords, and should never disclose them to a third party. You are fully responsible for any of the accounts you own on our Sites, and the actions that your accounts may take. We may terminate your account on, or block your ability to view, any of our Sites at any time - with or without notice, for any reason, or no reason, at any time in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
The content on our Sites is for informational purposes only, and should not be taken as professional advice, thus we are not liable for any damages or loss that may result from the information on our Sites.
In all cases, you are solely responsible for all content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, “submit”) on or through the Sites, or transmit to or share with other users. You may not submit content to the Sites that you did not create or that you do not have the right to submit. You may not submit content that is not compatible with the license used by the applicable part of the Sites to which you are submitting content. You understand and agree that others may, but are not obligated to, edit, delete or remove (without notice) any content from the Sites, for any reason or no reason. You also represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, releases, consents, and permissions to permit the Company to copy, store, publish, display, and distribute your content via the Sites, in accordance with the license rules that are applicable to such content.
Our Sites do not function as an archive, and therefore your content may be removed and deleted from our servers at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you keep copies of any content that you publish or upload to any of our Sites.
You agree not to use our Sites to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other users
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person
- Attempt to spread viruses or malware through the use of our Sites, including to other users and our own infrastructure
- Post any illegal or unauthorized content or use for any illegal or unauthorized purposes
- Post or transmit any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from another user
- Post or transmit any content that is obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, or content that contains homophobia, ethnic slurs, religious intolerance, or encourages criminal conduct
- Solicit personal information from any user
In addition to this, you also agree to:
- Maintain the confidentiality of any passwords associated with your use of the Service
- Not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party